Q. How is Evil Eyes India tackling the COVID-19 Situation?
Check the image below as it states clearly how we are handling these tough times:-
Q. What is an Evil Eye?
The evil eye is a curse believed to be cast by a malevolent stare, which is usually given to a person when they are unaware. Many cultures believe that receiving the evil eye will cause misfortune or injury. Talismans and Amulets created to protect against the evil eye are called “evil eyes” or in Turkish they are known as “Nazar Boncugu”.
Q. Origin of Evil Eyes?
Evil eye beads go back thousands of years. Blue glass evil eye bead amulets are the most common talisman in Anatolia to stop the evil eye. Turkish evil eye bead with its warm blue, the shine it has derived from the fire and the smiling face that’s a typical feature of the Anatolian people, evil eye jewelry gives happiness to the friends and the beloved ones along with protection from the evil eyes, jealous friends and strangers. Therefore, throughout history, man has made many forms of talismans designed to ward off bad luck. A rabbit’s foot is the most common European example and in Turkey, the Nazar Boncuğu is widely displayed in homes, shops, and business.
Q. Does it “Really Work”! If yes, how do you know that it has worked for you?
The evil eye is a “Luck Charm” believed to “deflect evil eyes”… and thereby protects a person or an object against misfortune. The evil eye is a shield that guards against various forms of bad luck that is willed onto you or an object by others. It is believed that if your Evil Eye amulet cracks or breaks, it has done its job of protecting you from some misfortune or bad luck and should be replaced! Carry an evil eye with you at all times – You’ll never know when someone might be giving you the evil eye.
Q. Who can use Evil Eye Amulets?
Evil Eye Protection for People:
When a person wears or carries an evil eye with them, it guards against misfortune and from bad things happening in one’s life. It helps to keep your life in balance, protects you from “bad karma” and ill-will that could otherwise have a negative effect on your well-being or your life in general.
Evil Eye Protection for an Object:
When someone is envious of an object you own, whether it is a new car, new house or that new cell phone you just acquired, this envy can cause misfortune to the object causing it to be broken, wrecked, ruined, etc. in some way, either minor or major.
Q. So How Can Someone Cause this Misfortune?
Some people (consciously or unconsciously) harbor ill feelings. When someone “gives you the evil eye” or looks at an object with an evil eye, they are putting a jinx on you or the object. A “jinx” is a type of curse placed on a person or thing that makes them or an object fall prey to misfortune or other forms of bad luck.
We cannot always know when someone may be giving us or an object the evil eye and that is why an evil eye charm is worn or carried or placed in or near an object to protect it. Many times, what we think is a nice or kind comment from someone, can instead be transferring the evil eye curse. For example, “I like your new phone” said by someone that may be harboring inner negative thoughts or feelings, can cause misfortune to the phone – it breaks, malfunctions, etc.
This concealed envy, malevolence or a wish for bad luck (whether it is intentional or involuntary) is transferred through the eyes of someone harboring these bad inner thoughts or feelings, and that is what causes the harm, distress or bad luck.
Q. Why is it so Confusing that Evil Eyes are available in so many Colors? So how do I distinguish between so many colors of Evil Eyes available online, which one shall I buy?
The most traditional evil eye amulet is a deep cobalt blue. But evil eye charms and beads are also offered in many more colors, check the colors below for reference about the meaning and nature of different Evil Eye Colors:-
Authentic Blue:- is the authentic and original color of Evil Eye Amulet
Black:- Black color symbolizes Power
Brown:- Brown color represents Stability
Coral:- Coral represents Safety & Protection
Deep Green:- Deep Green represents Happiness & Prosperity
Light Green:- Light Green represents Success
Deep Red:- Deep Red represents Courage
Light Blue:- Light Blue represents Clean and Pure
Pink:- Pink represents Love
Turquoise:- Turquoise represents Good Health
White:- White represents Wealth
Yellow:- Yellow represents Joy & Optimism
Q. Finally How can I make the most out of this powerful amulet – Evil Eye?
Various forms and uses you can apply in your daily life with this powerful Amulet:-
* Hang a small Evil Eye amulet from the rear view mirror of your car
* Keep an Evil Eye charm or bead in your purse or wallet
* Place an Evil Eye wallhanging on or near your door at home or office. Windows are another great place to hang an evil eye amulet or evil eye wall hanging… the light shines through the translucent evil eye glass.
* Use an Evil Eye charm or zipper pull on a jacket, purse, gym bag, backpack or any other zipper.
* Evil Eye shoe charms go everywhere you go.
* Add an Evil Eye charm to a favorite watch band or bracelet. You can also add an Evil Eye charm or several different evil eye charms to plain hoop earrings.
* A Colorful Mini Evil Eye Charm is great for attaching to the closure clasp on a necklace or bracelet.
* Send a greeting to friends with a Frameable Evil Eye Notecard. Just add your own personalized good luck message. You can also add a gift frame with the notecard and they can later frame it for an evil eye picture to hang anywhere!
* Glue an Evil Eye Bead onto a candle, attach one to your computer monitor or any other accessory in your home or on your desk at work.
* The Evil Eye makes a terrific office gift as an Evil Eye Desktop Paperweight!
* Decorate a houseplant or a holiday tree with Evil Eye Amulets in assorted sizes. The lights on a holiday tree will shine through the translucent blue glass.
* Don’t forget your dog, cat or other pet! Bring them good luck with an Evil Eye Pet Charm